Darryl Pearce went into business for himself in 1993, in part because he was determined to give customers a better experience than was the norm with gimmicky, high-pressure sales.
He was able to see multiple ways to save the customer money, as well as give them much better options by:
- Offering windows from multiple companies, as well as siding and doors, to get a more exact fit to what the customer wants
- Making the business home-based with no expensive showroom, or overhead
- Using minimal advertising — most bids are referrals
- Using no commission salesman—Darryl or one of his sons personally meets with each and every customer
- Supplying installation labor at cost–Many major companies mark labor up 100%, while Home Design doesn’t mark up their labor at all. (This one of your chief cost savings.) Their principal installer, Shaun, has been working for Darryl for over 13 years. He knows how to work efficiently, and is second to none in quality and craftsmanship.
- Carrying windows best in quality–Darryl doesn’t want to waste time with replacements down the line
- Carrying all lines of windows–if someone wants an unusual window, brand, or style he doesn’t have to say, “No I don’t have that.”
Best of all, the client’s investment holds its value. “Even if you sell your house the day after the windows installed, you’ll recoup 100-150% of your costs – because of my low cost!”
Contact us today to schedule a free, no-pressure estimate.